WTB: Garelli Eureka Flex head

Hi all,

Still need a head for my Garelli - it has the horizontal engine with radial fins. Can see spending $50 for a used one at MopedJunkyard...

Can anyone help me out?

Thanks!

Re: WTB: Garelli Eureka Flex head

I have an entire parts bike I'd sell for $90, but I cannot arrange shiping. I also do not want to brerak it down. Know anyone going to Harrisburg?

1185327890_flexredbench0426.jpg

Damn, Rob! Wish I did... It looks like you have most of what I need too... Know anyone going to Buffalo? lol

Here's the cylinder I need the head for... Can anyone help me out?

1185462219_dcp_3496rs.jpg

bump

bump

I have a high compression head for that. Came off parts engine I bought. I think only one small fin is broken on it. I will post pics tonight.

-Eric

Cool - thanks Eric...

Sorry... forgot about the picture last night... Will definitely post it this evening.

-Eric

Here are the photos of the head.

1186004174_garelli_head1.jpg

And another....

$20 includes shipping

-Eric

1186004225_garelli_head2.jpg

Eric,

Thanks for the pix - but I'm not sure that head will work. My cylinder has different fins on it. I don't think I can mix the two styles?

It came off a standard Garelli motor. Its just an aftermarket performance part so it looks a little different.

After pondering the fin layout for a bit... I believe that it is a Metrakit head. (compare it to the Puch Metrakit heads) If you are not interested, I will just post it for open sale.

Thanks,

-Eric

Eric,

Go ahead and list it. I might have to shelf this project for a little while anyways. A lot of other things are getting priority here lately...

Thanks again!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account