MOTOBECANE 40 & 50 MODEL USED PARTS & 2- 5

FOR SALE:

I am selling used parts for Motobecane "40 and 50" model mopeds, and I also have two 50 model mopeds that are currently taken apart, but I beleive that I have most, if not all, parts to make them complete ( I just don't have enough time right now to put them together, so they are being sold the way they are).

A lot of the stuff that I have is engine parts: Carburetors, Cylinders, Flywheels, Crankcases, etc.. I have not gone through all of the boxes in many years, so if there is something specific you need let me know.

On the 2 mopeds that are apart, I prefer to sell them as complete as possible, with wheels, engine etc. The frames are in decent condition.

Depending on what you want to purchase, I can quote you a price. Please pay cash and pick up yourself in the Metro-Detroit area.

Note: I also have some Solex and Motobecane Dealer Special Tools that I am considering selling. If you know what tool(s) you need I can see if I have it.

Please call: 248-762-3311 before 10PM eastern. Thank you!

Re: MOTOBECANE 40 & 50 MODEL USED PARTS &

Do you know what kind of engine you have on your hands, the 30+mph one? How much would you sell a full engine for?

I really need a Motobecane Clutch Puller tool badly, is it possible for you to ship it. (06109)

Got a points cam puller? How much shipped to 06320?

🇮🇹💦 Of the Loin /

I would really really love it if you had the variator holding tool.

as well as the tool to remove the back plates on the variator.

Still have them?

Got pic's?

TKX

roadcapDen

tools for me too! flywheel puller, points puller...etc.

cylinder, chains, pulley, sidecovers/screws. prices and info on those items e-mailed to stevepamboukes@yahoo.com. shipped to portsmouth nh 03801.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account