LOOKING FOR FIRST MOPED--CANTON, OHIO

IM LOOKING FOR A GOOD MOPED IN THE CANTON OHIO AREA. LET ME KNOW

KEVIN

Re: LOOKING FOR FIRST MOPED--CANTON, OHIO

I have some project mopeds. You can email me if you want.

They are around the $125-170 range

Kev

im interested. do they work, street legal the goods. what is ur email?

Canton? Are you for serious? Dude, I live in East Canton, right off rt. 30. When you get some wheels, you're totally rollin' with us. More riders for the Night Shift! Woo!

p.s.- Call me or something: 330-232-5295 -Kenny

sweet, do you know anyone who could hook me up?

hey, i have another question, do you need any kind of insurence to ride in oh?

No insurance needed, no. I have a couple project bikes. If you're willing to give me a hand fixing one up, I'd sell it to ya for a decent price. I don't have any for sale that run right now. Not a lot of options on mopeds in the area.

I know a lot of kids in North Canton have peds. Mostly Tomos though. It's kinda lame. I'll keep my eyes open for a good deal. How much do you have to spend?

Oh, and Kev is a reliable source for parts and stuff. He'll treat ya right if you buy a bike from him. I don't know what sort of bikes he's got for sale, but I'm sure he could find some pictures for ya. I'd be more than happy to help ya fix one up too.

Ok, i right now i only have like 150$ but im working on that. I would gladly work on one. I have limited knowlage on small engines.

I can fix that. Serious, mopeds are super easy to work on. I knew very little when I started working on mopeds.

Where exactly in Canton are you? I mean, gimme a landmark or something. We could get together after I get off work today and talk shop.

I'm excited.

I live in the center of canton. about 3-5 mins from pro footbal HOF. I also live acrost the street from a restraunt called hog heven.

I think I know where that is. I'll mapquest or something. Nate and I are always riding on The Strip and junk. Belden is a great place to shred on peds. Wouldn't park around there though.

where do you work

Green Farms in East Canton. Closed at 7:00 p.m.

why dont you call me when you get off.

330-455-3238

I did. Sounded like a little girl answered.

She was confused when I told her to have you call Prancer from Moped Army...

So I told her my name instead. rofl

lol

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account