F/S beautiful 84 tomos silver bullet

Don Pflueger /

selling off all my peds. i have a mint 84 tomos silver bullet i want to sell. it is all original, and comes with the factory turn signals. there is 3328 miles on it, but everything on this bike was very well taken care of and it is extremely clean. it only has 95 lbs of compression, but will start. i have brand new rings, top end gaskets, and crank seals for this ped, i just don't have the time to work on it. $300 takes it home. i prefer to have it picked up as i don't like to ship. that way there is no chance of the new parts getting lost. e-mail me at donp68(at)adelphia.net if interested in this bike. every thing is here and works perfectly.

Re: F/S beautiful 84 tomos silver bullet

wow thats a deal, wish it wasnt so far

Mike Scouty McScoutington /

email has been sent and i am seeing what i can work out.

Wow, good deal on a nice bike. Hope somebody gets it and enjoys it.

donP what other bikes do u have?

Don why are you selling all your bikes?

would you be willing to meet me half way to kalamazoo

Don Pflueger /

a few. they are all being listed here in the buy/sell forum.

Don Pflueger /

no, i don;t have the time to travel right now.

Don Pflueger /

i'm only going to keep two. my lx and my ttlx. i don't need them all, and i really don't enjoy the moped forums like i used to. there's too much mud slinging and bs that goes on in these forums. me and a few others have completely quit the moped hobby. wardie even cancelled the sale and sold his brand new streetmate before he even picked it up from ike because he is so disgusted with the crap that goes on in these forums. it's just not fun anymore.

Matt Scout The Scouting Dcon /

Man, that sucks don...I haven't been on the forums long but you always seemed a decent fellow. I hate to see you leave the entire hobby of mopeding over the actions of a few dysfunctional 15 year olds...I hope you just mean the forums. Good luck man, you will be missed.

Don Pflueger /

unfortuenatly, the dysfunctionality comes from a much older group than 15 year olds. i will still be around on my site www.moped2.org and in the motorcycle and lawn and garden forums.

donp is there anyway you would want to do a trade? i have a 99 targa lx, that i could trade u for a bike plus some cash on ur part if you are interested? or if you wold just like to buy mine, i understand ur trying to get rid of ur bikes, just throwin out an idea?

Matt Scout The Scouting Dcon /

I should clarify, I was more referring to their overall emotional age. Never ceases to amaze me how some people just can't let things go, need to retaliate, scream, yell, carry on like spoiled children until they get their way or satisfaction. There is little in this world getting upset over...besides, that's what mopeds are for. Two-wheeled therapy.

Take care, Don and be safe!

Don Pflueger /

i'm really not interested in another bike as i have 4 lx's now. and 2 of those i plan to sell when i get them done, but they are race bikes, not street rideable. what is wrong with your lx? and why do you want to get rid of it?

because i am getting my licesne and dont need it anymore, nothing wrong wit it!

so, don, you're in cleveland?

Don Pflueger /

lyndhurst. about 5 miles southeast of downtown cleveland.

Don Pflueger /

sorry, but thats confusing. your getting your license and don't need it, but yet you want to know if i'm interested in your bike and some cash for mine? and you want to know what other peds i have for sale?

Yes i either want to get rid of it all togther bc i AM GETTIN MY DRIVERS LICENSE, or i want to trade u my bike and u give me a bike and possibly some cash. Just asking dont get mad

Perry Manessis /

Don, I know how you feel. I kind of given up on this also. I'm going to sell the 2 scooters and just keep the Cosmo Stinger, since it's the ped I used to ride with Paul. And the reason why he bought a Cosmo Stinger sight unseen from a kid in southern Jersey. I don't think he would like it if I got rid of everything.

Your the one getting mad Phil. IS this the bike you wanted $1100 for a 1999 with missing parts?

Don Pflueger /

i'm not mad, just confused.

Don Pflueger /

you gotta keep that one. aul was your best friend, and he would want you to remember him and all the good times.

i dont want 1100 for the bike first off,

second off TMAN get out of here ur just an annoying joke! i Mean seriously i dont think anyone on this site likes u..

but i am not gonna fill donp's post wit clutter,

sorry for askin don

Perry Manessis /

Yeah, he's the reason why I got back into riding small bikes. I haden't ridden a moped or scooter for 15 years.

Timmy Southpark /

Hey donp, is the bullet still for sale? any other bikes? i got a buddy looking for a bike. -jimmy

:^0 Sent you an email!

E-mail sent.

Don Pflueger /

yep, it's still for sale. i have two honda expresses, and a 96 targa race bike, but i think it's sold. a guy is supposed to be here tues night to pick up the targa.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account