WTB Sachs SQ Bing gasket

i need a square bing bowl gasket. Ill even consider one with a sqare bing attatched. Or , for that matter a running 504/a LOL ( honestly )

but ill start with the gasket if you have on give me a shout!

Thanks

Andrew

Re: WTB Sachs SQ Bing gasket

bing bump?

I have a full square bing carb. If you want it make an offer. Click my email above.

thanks nick, i just got a replacement carb today, but alas the gasket is crap on that one too....

I have cut my own before, just get similar gasket material from Autozone or Nappa. Its kinda a pain but it works.

Holy smokes, that seems like some hard work. I can see a round bing. but the square goes arournd screws and corners and stuff.

I applaud your patience dude.

I have one brand new and with no use. $3 to post to your address, maybe I'll buy a sandwich on my way to the post office =D

how about 10, that way you can buy some chips, and a soda, and get a big sandwich - id reccomend the buffalo chiken with swiss cheeze and italian dressing, thats my current rolaid favorite LOL!

Honestly , 10 bucks is priceless to shut my bitching neighbors up. I have already done the needle and float thing, but the carbs kinda shot, and have to swich it over to another carb and have NO gasket.

So take 10!

paypal send dude.

ok sure I'll take $10, thanks!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account