Some Tomos items for sale

Here's afew thing I've got haging around which may be of some interest to someone

1) 16" X 2.25 solver snowflake rim with tire and brake and sproket assy. The tire is a bit dry rotten but really never lost any air this year while riding. I replaced the whole assy with one I bought in a oackage deal which came with a fairly new tire mounted on it.

2) a pair of H-D short stem chrome mirrors.I had them on my Targa for awhile and they looked cool enough to be sure but but goal continues to be restoration not non OE stuff,

3) one pair of in great shap composite mirrors/black and silver checkered in just about new condition,these would require drilling out the mounting holes a bit as the composites have a thicker shaft,not by much but drfinatly have to be drilled out a bit.

4) Throttle and grips which fit the 99 Targa,Throttle is used but works well and the grips are in great shape,may require glue to keep them tight and in place.

5)Seat assy. also in great shape/used but not all beat looking and no tears in vinyl. The little mounting braket is missing the two rubber pads underneath it.I never knew anything went there until I got a whole new assy.,once again in the package deal I got.

6)One start chain. I replaced in with a brand new one just because I was that deep into the tranny repair.I found no differance in slack or wear between the brand new one and the one I removed at all.

feel free to make some offers and yes I can supply and email pics if you're interested. my email is dwfishwish@yahoo.net..Thanks for looking..David

Re: Some Tomos items for sale

Is the wheel a front or rear?

could you give me a pic,thanks,you can also send it to dalabree@tampabay.rr.com.Thanks

John Joedicke /

Seems to be a rear as he states it has a sprocket assembly!

Sorry,Yes it is a rear wheel and tire Assy. ,it includes the sprocket and rrear brake assy as well.Brakes inside appear to be in good shape lining wise and they worked well when I had them on the Ped. Let me know what pics you'd like and I'll shoot em up when I get home from work tonight..Thanks for looking... David

can you send a picture of the wheel to eaglesteve53620@yahoo.com please?

Will Do.I'll try to get to this tonight,,,David

Lets try this,shall we

well that didn't work,I'll keep trying gang.Thanks for your patience..David

email sent

This is really starting to P me off....David

<www.photobucket.com/albums/0241/fishwish_album/312.jpg>

<www.photobucket.com/albums/0241/fishwish_album/dscn0312.jpg>

<www.phtobucket.com/albums/0241/fishwish_album/dscn0312.jpg>

lets try this

1184882300_dscn0312.jpg

did you get the pic I emailed you,obviously I'm having issue trying to imbed it into my thread..David

Re: Composite mirrors

I have a picture of them before i sold them to you David. Heres what they look like

1184886725_dsc04973.jpg

Re: Composite mirrors

Thanks,The picture is to blurry on my end. I'll be damned if I can figure out how to inbed my photos into the thread.From what everyone is telling me what I'm doing but as you can tell it's really embarrasing me.It may just be another one of those apple things that I have to learn how to do with an Apple Vs. My old PC..Thanks..David

Hi TMan, If I could figure out a way to put them on my 28 Sp Bianchi,that would be mint. I could get them on the Tomos but If they didn't work out the mounting holes would then be to large to go back. I put a set of Harley Short stems on the Tomos which fit and looked great but the stems being shorter always had me straining for a good rear view. I went back to those long stem Tomos and enjoy the safety of the view rather then the beauty of the Chromed out Harley mirrors.We'll see maybe I'll just get off of my dead butt and fab out some Brakets for the Bianchi..David

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account