*SEVERAL NEW MOPEDS-PARTING- Several Brands

Hello, currently, this week or two, I have a load of more mopeds for parts Several different brands. A list is below.

Cimatti

Honda Hobbit

Motobecane LOTS OF STUFF

Sachs

Trac

Puch

VESPA - LOTS

Tomos Colibri

Please email me if you need any parts. You also can reply here, but I respond quicker to emails. I will be listing some on ebay, but if you catch it soon enough, you can get it for a good price before people bid!

Email me with anything you need, and I will get back to you with pictures and _asking prices_. Keep in mind, most of the time, prices are negiotable!

This is only the beginning of the end. If there isnt anything here that you need, wait a little while, and I will have it soon!

This stuff is priced to sell. It needs to go ASAP. Also, I will be selling some complete mopeds here and on ebay that are available for pickup in Akron Ohio.

Thanks for looking guys, and let me know what you need!

Kev

Re: *SEVERAL NEW MOPEDS-PARTING- Several Brands

do you have a good intake gasket on the puch?

I am pretty sure I do. Let me double check though. Can you email me just so I remember.

Thanks

Kev

what kind of sachs stuff you got? Any good removable gas tanks or long seats? Any 505/1D motors (or at least piston/rings)?

On that sach is there a little lever on the right hand side for the thottle?I need one mines currently broke and rigged in there with duct tape

Guys, please email me.

Thank you

Email(s) sent

email sent here too get back to me as soon as you can

email sent

Hey Kev.One more thing sorry.Do you have any #78 carb jets you would sell and I am looking for the little plastic piece that slips on the choke handle on the PA50.

Tim

Emails replied.

kev

KEV did you check on the bikes?

Do you have an exhaust for a 1977 Puch Maxi Sport?

I am looking for a bing carb and air filter 14mm. Also looking for an exhaust (better than stock for a puch e50.

Grant

Jimmy, email sent. Grant, I dont think I have any 14mms, left, I have a Magnum airfilter or two. Also, I have a BiTurbo, but I think it is off a Tomos

Sorry, and let me know if you are interested in the air filters

Thanks

kev

Kev,

Did you check on the mopeds yet?

Kev, I've sent an e-mail but forgot to mention a rear-brake cable for a Cimatti also.

Phil, Sorry I didnt respond. Please check your email.

Thanks

kev

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account