F/s 17.5mm carb

hey i have a 17.5 mm dellorto carb for the new A55 tomos engine, i used it on the euro kit that i got and it helped alot but thats gone now and i still have the carb. I got it new for $109 and im selling it for $80.

-Samz

Re: F/s 17.5mm carb

would you want to trade - i have a SHA 15.15 Dellorto and a 14.12 i might trade too. just thought i would ask.

what dellorto is it? What size intake does it need to go on? And is it cable choke or flip choke? Picture? Interested

NiceGuy- are you interested in a trade? i can only trade them because i am using them on my two bikes and looking for a trade to upgrade. i have one 15.15 and one 14.12 the 15 has spacers so it can fit on a smaller intake but also larger ones as well. The 14 is flip the 15 is cable.

I just sold my 14.12 and 15.15 on this site yesterday

no im not interested in trades because this is the only bike i have and it will also be sold soon, only purchasing this is the way i will sell it

the carb is flip choke but it uses the stock 14mm choke, you have to take the choke off the stock carb and put it on this 17.5mm phva dellorto.

-Samz

do you have a picture?

samz you have mail

anybody want the carb?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account