CHOKE LEVER FOR A '77 FOXI

I know ive burned my bridges on this site but would anybody by chance have a choke lever for a '77 FOXI?

Re: CHOKE LEVER FOR A '77 FOXI

Whats the matter? Stuck the last one too far up your boyfriends ass?

oh goodie look folks and you called me the forum troll,I think It just got a new one

Here we go again.Someones always gotta start shit. Why can't we all just get along.

oh boy its Tbag

Tbag comin in fo seconds y0

Hey Huffypuffy, lets bury the hatchet, i got nuthin gainst you

nah

just kidding. I was just messing with you anyways, whether iss right or wrong I get my kicks off this site. Most of you regulars know that. Tman, your cool in my book man, we usually agree on the threads wre bith on. I'm tanked, I got a party in the apartment next to me and I must get back over there and suck on the keg. See tya, and buy anothe rfucking ped. If you really think peds suck then youi wouldnt still be here, get another one!

goddammer that was some horribly pooor drunk 2 finger typing, see you guys

Parents won't let me get another one cause of the accident. I still got one, but its pretty mangled and needs a part which is imposible to find.

So they let you have a sports car instead? Odd.

Hey Nate, I hope ya find one.

Well there putting some chip in it that monitors my speed.

Thanks Deezy I hope I find one too.Thought maybe huffy had one or knows where I can pick one up but I guess he too drunk to answer my question tonight.I think with a good night sleep and some aspirin he will get back to me tommorrow.Party on dude have a few for me.

ratbiker. try and see if an rdinary sachs choke lever will work. some mopeds share the same parts. i hope that helps.

hope it helps me too

Foxi choke lever = Sachs choke lever

anyways

i'm pretty sure i have a couple laying around

email me from my profile if you need it..

email sent isaacm

all I got lying around is a thumb choke lever, which would work also. Its just a shorter lever that you push with your thumb, kinda like the throttle on an older snowmobile. Its off my 82 sachs eagle.

Well huffy the lever that was on it wasnt exactly the longest either .I dont care as long as it fits and works how much????

huffy get back to me asap about how much you want for that lever.

10 shipped? Got paypal?

No sorry man I dont.How else could I send you the money?

man, sorry but I just went down to snap a picture of it and it is no longer on the moped. Dumbass kid I just bought this moped back from must have cracked it off. You can also go to a bike store and get a shimano thumb shifter for a pedal bike and run that.

Ok man thanks anyways

Hey Nate

You could use your boyfriends nipple clamps on your handlebar with a cable to make a choke lever

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account