trading $300 for a ped in chicago area

well, i'm desperite, so sorry to flood the board, but need some help. if' your'e hording peds...let ya boi just get one..lol my maxi is burried 6 feet down, and i'm going to miss out on the weekend festivities. if you got something good, let me know

thanks a million

Re: trading $300 for a ped in chicago area

so you have something for trade or you just want to buy?

i want to buy..but i think this guy is selling me a garelli super sport today when i get off work. it's in the price that i wanted. so i'm going to pick it up. it's got a clean title, and it's running, so i think i'm set. BUT i do havbe one anyway already, so i might be interested in hording peds. what you got for sale? my maxi is broken, and i dont have time to fix it before the BBQ, thats why i'm getting another one

oh, no! this isn't the same s.s. that i was so excited to see for sale today, is it? i was so excited, i thought i was gonna have my first ped this weekend.

whats up with your puch? Motor shot?? Want to sell it?? Click on my profile, and shoot me an email if you do

well, i sold it during the rally. i have an 84 garelli SS XL now. but, i want to buy another one for the GF. she doesn't like the color of my maxi so she didn't want it. anyone got anything for sale in chicago around that price? thats kinda easy to ride?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account