2007 Tomos Arrow R

I just bought this Tomos a couple months ago, and while it was a great way to have fun, save gas and drive to work, I have recently switched jobs. Now I have a longer commute that requires me to drive on the highway and can't take the moped anymore. This moped only has 261 miles on it and is in perfect/new condition. I noticed a lot of the members are from the greater Cincinnati, OH area and so I thought I would give this website a shot trying to sell it. I originally bought it for $1,500, but am willing to negotiate a lower price. E-mail me at webby506@hotmail.com if you are interested, local pickup only. Thanks!

1184193413_picture_001.jpg

Re: 2007 Tomos Arrow R

ill trade u a targa lx for it

Did you see where it says he has to commute on the highway and can no longer keep it?

TMAN do u have nething better to do u wortheless piece of shit?

Aparently, i don't have "nething" better to do. This is hilarious

tman, stop giving us young jersey kids an even worse reputation, its not fair to us who actually contribute.

anyway, whats your asking price ryan?

seriously, didnt want to start an argument here, just trying to sell my moped. I would like to get around $1,200 - its virtually new.

that would be apparently, with two P's

Haha!

anyone... anyone..?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account