Honda pc-50 4 sale

hello,i am looking to sell my honda pc-50,this particular model of this pc-50 is a hard find, and it is in running condition, all stock,classic parts,no aftermarket, please call me @ 267-939-9716 if interested,i have the title and i can send you pictures(PLEASE DO NOT E-MAIL OR IM ME I DO NOT AWNSER THEM BECAUSE I RARLY CHECK THEM THANKS) it is in the color of a light blue,could use some restoration,i had seen one in an auntuquie dealer shop and it was in awful condition but it was in rust and all but this one i am trying to sell has very very light rust,practicly none,lights and horn works,year is unkown @ this time,i am currently receving the title,then i will find the year of this model.

for any questions or interest please call- 267-939-9716

i am located out of langhorne,pa, will ship moped thank you

my starting bid is proboly aroung 750.00 to 850.00 O.B.O

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>will lower!!!! please feel free to make me an offer!!!!!!!!

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Re: Honda pc-50 4 sale

Post some jpegs please. I never bid on sight unseen.

I'll give you $50.Maybe more if you post some pics.

i will post some jpegs in a couple of days,sry

it has the original title and lic. plate with it also!!!(if you whould like pictures. please give me your cell phone #,i have to send them 2 you by phone(must have a color phone tor work)

Graet condition,runs great,cosmetic condition is ok too!!!

OK HERE IS A PICTURE(IF IT IS 2 HARD TO SEE IT IS A LIGHT BLUE)

1184190069_pc50.gif

PC-50 PICTURE

HERE IS THE SAME PICTURE JUST A LITTLE BRIGHTER(JUST CLICK ON ATTCHMENT ^^^^^^^^^)

1184190397_pc502.gif

Re: PC-50 PICTURE

tHIS THING RUNS LIKE A CHAMP AND SOUNDS GREAT(ONLY 3000 MILES ON IT)

CASPS LOCK FROKEN OR WHAT NO ONE IS GONNA BUY IT FOR THAT PRICE

4 MORE PICTURES

IF YOU WHOULD LIKE MORE PICTURES IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS PED,PLEASE CALL ME @ 267-939-9716 (ASK FOR BRAD)

Re: 4 MORE PICTURES

well traxx06, the reality of it is(not to be mean, cuz i dont do that) is that you can buy a brand new one for $800 you gotta aim for a more realistic price. if it's around 200 or 300 or so, maybe someone will be contempt in getting it. especially if it's running fine.

in tone of the Simpsons Comic book guy:

"Worst photo ever"

Is this the $800 one that "runs perfect"? AHAHAHA WHAT A DUMBASS

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account