1969 Raleigh Wisp For Sale

See Ya Moped Army /

I've decided to put my Moby powered '69 Raleigh Wisp back on the market. It's got an NOS motor on it. Runs like a top. Raleigh used Motobecane motors, so it's a Moby at heart. Everything works on this ped. First $500 takes it. No title as it came over from Europe. This ped was never sold in the US, so it is a rare beast.

Serious inquiries only. Sorry, I don't sell to anyone under 18 years old, but your parent(s) can purchase it. Email me if interested.

Re: 1969 Raleigh Wisp For Sale

how fast does it go? could you take a picture of the front?

1969 Raleigh Wisp For Sale

I have that same bag. I'd love this bike but I don't feel I'm worthy.

See Ya Moped Army /

Goes about 25 or so. Personally, I wouldn't ride it in the streets given it's rarity. It's more of a collector bike. This is the only pic I have. The bike is at my shop and I won't be going there for several weeks unless someone comes to buy it.

Oh, how I wish you shipped.

how many miles does it have on it

See Ya Moped Army /

It has around 2 miles on the NOS motor. These bikes never came with speedos.

I was looking at that bike in your pictures way back before the ride. I was thinking to myself 'Man, if only I had $500 and some extra for gas to pick that thing up!'

Life's a b!tch and then you die, right? I hope it goes to a good home. That's a frickin wicked ride, dude.

See Ya Moped Army /

bump. I'll also consider trades for a real nice, titled Puch Maxi or Snark. Bike would have to be in real nice cosmetic and mechanical condition and must have title.

Ѭ ɞŦЯʚOluv Ѫѫ /

Is it still available?

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

> Ѭ ɞŦЯʚOluv Ѫѫ Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Is it still available?

12 years later?

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

I sold it 12 years ago.

Man, you had the coolest stuff....envious, in a positive way. :) I hope it is being used and not rusting away in someones garage.

I had a fun time with this one for a year or two :)

DSC00225.JPG

Fit perfect in a Vanagon Weekender ;)

DSC00220.JPG

(edited)

Seats on seats on the back of seats. Seats for days in there!

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account