2 1980 columbia commuters like new

mark923@iwon.com /

I just picked up 2 1980 columbia commuter mopeds. One has 14 miles & the other 49 miles. Absolutely like new- both run like new.I would like to sell these both together- I dont know anything about mopeds & figured this would be the place to sell them. I will take pics later today. Looking for an honest offer- please no games- if your into like new vintage mopeds you will love these 2 like new machines!!

thanks mark

Re: 2 1980 columbia commuters like new

where are you located? what are the colors? and for how much? (single if possible)

if you are anywhere near pittsburgh, you let me know when to come pick them up.

hes in michigan i think..... afterall my name is on his nearby list.

mark923@iwon.com /

I live in Troy Mi which is just north of detroit.I would like to sell these as a pair- im not looking to get rich off of these- just want an honest price.What are they worth? Absolutely sweet machines!!

can you put up a picture?

sorry man, unless your selling the pair for 500 or less i cant buy them both

being a minor i still go by my parents rule and my dad doesn't want me spending much more than 550. so unless you'll sell them seperately and i find a miraculouse way to get to detroit from grand rapids, theres no chance.

Did you ever decide on a price? Pics?

mark923@iwon.com /

got no serious interest- gonna keep them or at least one

What are you looking to get out of them (price wise)? It may also help if you posted pictures.

Cheers,

Caleb D.

mark923@iwon.com /

goin on ebay-thanks

what a douche bag

See Ya Moped Army /

Seems like he was fishing for value versus trying to seriously sell them here. He can't post any pices, but I'm sure he will have pics on ebay. I agree with Huffy.

mark923@iwon.com /

sorry??!!??

To expect an offer any more serious than your selling proclivity is foolish. Be gone, and hope that those mopeds end up with someone who actually cares about them.

Did you call me a douchebag Mr. Niceguy, or am I just extra-sensitive

no no , the seller. I was seriously interested, but I'm not into driving hundreds of miles without seeing a picture first

Indeed, I was interested as well....too bad, I suppose

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account