WTB: Puch Cobra Tank

Anybody got a Cobra tank? I dont care how crappy the paint job is or if its dinged, i would like one that isnt crazy rusted inside or anything tho. Hook me up.

Re: WTB: Puch Cobra Tank

i want a cobra.

y dont u restore urs

Because I want another tank.

BUMP

bump

!

the magnum and the cobra have the same tanks. and they can be kinda rare.

Nope.

the tanks dont even look the same. come on, think before you post.

bueller, anyone....

i guess this isnt happenin'.

bump again

i would love to get a new red cobra tank

as the lady who had mine before me, dented the side of the tank, and then tried to undent it with a rubber mallet

just made it worse

While we're at it,, I could use a New tank decal, my tank only has 2 small dents from the Forks hitting , But the Decal is Cracked up :(

Cobra TANK DECALS anyone?

we had a couple nos sets of cobra decals. don't know what happened to them..

yeah if any one finds those stickers ill take a set too. : )

I have the stickers pat, 1 set. I am planning on scanning them and having them made, but in order to do that i have to fuck up the sticker. I have tried scanning them a different way, and re-drawing them in adobe illustrator, which i need to get back around to.

how much interest is there in cobra stickers? thats 2 people so far, i need at least 25 to make the price of a set reasonable.

I'm down for a set For sure I would pay $30 For some good looking repros

im down hit me up when u get those out.

why would you need to destory a set?

when i made the bombardier decals, i took photos of them on the tank, and then took the jpeg to a sign shop, and they remade them, it cost like 60 bucks for probably 1-2 dozen of each side i think

if they were high enough quality, i might be interested in a set,

if that were the case, i believe mr.burke knows a place in germany that has the cobra tanks, they were used on some other bike over there, apparently, but you would have to paint them red, and get new stickers for them, if you wanted the stock look, which is what I am going for

i have stickers that are NOS, that are still on the sticker paper, not on a tank. I dont really want to have to take them off that paper if possible. I've tried taking photos of the tank, but the tank is curved, which warps the way the sticker looks. I'll try working on it this weekend. There seems to be enough interest...

If i got a cobra tank, i wouldnt really care what color it is, i just like the capacity, and shape of the cobra tanks opposed to the magnum tanks. They just look better.

I see in your profile, you have a White and Blue cobra (nice)

The Decal color I would need is the " White and gold" for the red tank model.

yeah, the NOS stickers i have are the white and gold ones, and the stickers i would make would be the white and gold ones, since there arent too many white cobras around.

cool

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account