Trade: Runnig 95 Geo Metro for moped

Timmy Southpark /

Hello all, i have a 1995 Geo Metro Hatch back for trade if anyone is interested. Its a 5 speed manual, with 166k on its 1.0L 3 cylinder engine. Starts everytime, fires right up. I just put a new timing belt + water pump + camshaft seal on it.

This car also has a nice JVC 50x4 MP3 (w/ remote)cd player with four 6" Poineer speakers.

Problems: tires hold air but need replacing bad. Takes 13" tires which should be fairly cheap at walmart. It leaks oil out of the oil pan gasket, and it does burn some oil.

Over all i think this car would make a good little car for around the town, or good work car. Easy to work on.

I was just wondering if anyone has any mopeds they would wanna trade. I'm open to about any makes/ models. Just let me know what you got, anything is considered. Thanks

Re: Trade: Runnig 95 Geo Metro for moped

Timmy Southpark /

oh yeah, the car has a decent interior (no big rips if any, etc...) Its white with a green hatch and green pin stripping (looks good). I have a clear title. thanks pics upon request.

yo i might have a ped i could trade in a lil bit, when are you looking to do this trade?? I got a pugeut that i am looking at buying right now that is in near mint condition. let me know something, I just lost my town car due to a bunch of BS so i need a new car.

Timmy Southpark /

really i have it listed for sale currently so i guess i was doing first come first serve. But i have never owned a pugeut and it sparks my interested. When would you get this bike? thanks

Like in a week. When i first stopped to look at it we couldn't get it started. But dude called me back and i stopped by today, it started after half a kick. It has owners manuel, chiltons knock off manuel, and a title. only problem is i don't have a way to do the trade. lol i didn't even think to look where you were located.

Timmy Southpark /

oh darn, i figured you were near ohio. That sucks i have wanted to play with a peuget for some time now.

Thanks for the reply tho, -jimmy

hello i have two peds that need a little work if you might be interested a 77 garelli gran sport and a 82 honda urban exspress in ohio if you want to give me a call 4192257530 ok thanks

Timmy Southpark /

I'll try to give you a call after work. I'm interested, not expecting perfect bikes, haha.

you can call me as well, (513) 410-4539. thanks, -jimmy

I'll give you my honda hobbit and my KTM/sachs for it, but you do the driving, I'm in holland, Mi 49424. If you want to see them they are both for sale on here in seperate threads

Timmy Southpark /

Hmm, very tempting but i just dont have time for the drive. thanks

no problem man, I had to try. Good luck

Timmy Southpark /

thanks! if you were closer i'd go for it.

Timmy Southpark /

Car sold! thanks to all how were interested! -jimmy

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account