WTB a puch in the Sac Ca area

im looking for a puch maxi or mag......running and in decent condition looking in the price range from 0-700

Re: WTB a puch in the Sac Ca area

any particular color your looking for?? im gunna be selling a bunch of bikes, let me know what you want

ill pretty much take any color what colors you have though? just really want them to be running good hitting at least 30 35 stock

ive got a

blue maxi

red maxi

spiderman newport (cream color)

green maxi

gold maxi

might have a silver maxi

silver freespirit

white newport puch

can do any one of those

all are going to be about 600-700 running, new tires chains fuel filter etc. wheels serviced, expertly tuned

heck i can even deliver to sactown as long as im coming up for speedway

nice nice do you think you could send a pic of the green gold and blue ones? and do you live in costa mesa? my brother is going to costa mesa city college haha

nice nice do you think you could send a pic of the green gold and blue ones? and do you live in costa mesa? my brother is going to costa mesa city college haha

hes going to orange coast college

i live in midway city, not far from costa mesa, just moved there sort of, havent changed my profile

do you have pics of the green blue and gold puch?

i can get pics up, may take a day or two, i seriously have 80 mopeds, so ill do my best

ok cool take your time im in hawaii right now with my dad on a little surf trip so ill be on during random parts of the day so just post pics when you can and ill check them....thanks alot for all the replies

i went surfing saturday, forgot to put sunblock on my feet, feet are all blistered, sucks at work today, im a mechanic haha

haha nice.........hey this guy called me because of a post on craigslist and he asked if i new anyone selling alot of puchs i gave him your email because i didnt know to much about all of what your selling but he seems interested in maxis and magnuims

email sent to you villageidiot!

$0-500 do you honestly think somebody is just going to give you their moped?boy you backed the wrong horse buddy. Nobody sell this douche a moped, by the way it sounds in his profile he’s going to use the fucking thing for a demo derby,I quote "Down for smashing it up on the mopeds"The fuck is that shit boy?Jesus Christ another fucking newbie who thinks that mopeds are to be smashed up to hell and not cherished,What a loser.

dude your a fucking kook shut up

fuck you kid go play with your ps3 and leave the mopeding for the people who know what the fuck they are doing.

haha i dont have a playstation why dont you shut up and mind your own biz fool you are like 30 grow up and stop yelling at kids who wanna get into mopeds you have to start somewhere you were just like me when you got ur first moped

road gnomes baby! smashin all day everywhere. o and shmashing isnt literally shmashing them you fuckin dousche its riding. wow, leave it to the people who actually know something huh?

fuck yea road gnomes till death this fag nate needs to grow up he is a 30yr old man picking on little kids lol

You need to respect your elders you little cocksucker

you need to get a life and stop yelling at little kids over the internet

YOU NEED TO GO FUCK YOURSELF BOY

hahahaha same to you

Aint it past your bedtime little man?You better go to bed so your mommy can tuck you in.Oh dont forget your Bob the builder nightlight and your teddy bear!

Suck it Kook

Hey Growlin Gayhound. Get your single 30 something looking for love add off your profile and post it up in your local Wisconson cheese ass weekly rag. You dont even know how rad Bendan and his Road Gnomes gang is. These kids are the future of Mopeds. They roll stock nicely restored peds in a land of jackass oversized SUV's. They are all balls. You can lick em.

Road Gnomes Backed by Landsquids all day!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account