{help me} PA50/hobbit variator

i have the slow variator and shitty reedblock.i want the variator that variates,it came on the yellow pa50s i think,also the two petal reed block,i can bore my intake if i cant geat the better one.

if you have a whole motor with the good variator,id like to buy it,running or not.i dont want carb or exhaust

Re: {help me} PA50/hobbit variator

PA50II's have bigger jets.

im using a 15/15 dellorto and a proma pipe,its the variator and reed thats keeping me slow

true, variator is the number 1 difference between the I and II

bump

there has been alot5 written about modding the variator rather than replacing it i believe, however the reeds won't be so easy, I'll check next time I go to the salvage yard

the ramp plate has channels for the rollers to roll,these are flat instead or ramped and the plate that the rollers roll against is flat as well.its not the normal thing where theres a spacer between plates so they cant close all the way

bump

§ćŗάτçλmªřċ • /

Very sorry for the long wait, Mr. Lee.

I finally got a chance to dismantle the PA50II motor from the frame and get it boxed up and ready for shipping. I know all you need is the variator and reeds, but it was enough for me just to remove the cylinder head and carb, the rest I'll leave to you.

I have your street address, I'll email you about the shipping cost.

~Marc

thanksdude,ive had many other projects going so i wasnt stressed

Raymond Rexroad /

Buy a new ramp plate from Honda. I just did - a little over $20.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account