WTB: Sparta/Foxi forks + swingarm

need a front fork for a 79 sparta and a rear swingarm. Also need left side cover.Anybody???

Re: WTB: Sparta/Foxi forks + swingarm

should you give up and part it out, as you've probasbly seen. I need the rear wheel.

hahaha nice try though

Hey Zane I should have you email a guy In Cali he has a foxi that he put up on ebay that didnt sell,Im sure for the right price he would sell ya the rear tire.Huffy he might sell you something off it to Ill see if I can get ya the email addy.Here's a pic of it guys

1183312494_1ff2_1.jpg

yeah try it nate, tell him I'll take the swingarm, forks and headlight bucket

Nate is acting nice?

What happened Nate did you get your medication refilled..

Re: Nate is acting nice?

i also need the kickstand.

Re: pic of Nates girlfrield

Hey Nate I saw this was your girfriend on Myspace .

1183318092_moped_207.jpg

Ill see what I can do I dunno if he will part it out though.Like an idiot I convinced him to keep it whole after it didnt sell on Ebay.Maybe A little greenbacks thrown his way to fix one of his motorcycles will change his mine.Ill see and let you guys know whats going on

tell him I'll give him $100 shipped for the front forks, rear swingarm, complete headlight with speedo in it, and front fender shipped to 49424, or just throw me his email. thanks

ok will do dude

HUffy this guy takes quite awhile to respond to emails so in the mean time Id keep looking other places for the parts you need.

BUMPS???

zane - don't have a 16" puch wheel? they're the same

I have a friend that is willing to part out his Sparta. He will take a little convincing tho. $125 for fork, swingarm and headlight (no speedo) and I think he will bite. I will take care of the shipping and disassembly.

- David

+ fender as well.

EMAIL SENT DAVE, THANKS!!!

sparta hard to find

Part to those are getting kinda scarce...I could use the real screws that attatch the fake chrome tank pieces to the tank.

Re: sparta hard to find

dave my email got sent back to me, whats your email address?

dhope002ATodu.edu

Yeah your telling me the fucking parts for this thing is hard to find .I keep scowering ebay and so far i just found a very overpriced petcock.Has to be a place to find the parts for my foxi.Huffy i looked mine over very carefully and I have no idea where the screws are or even how to take off the fake chrome on the gas tank.

been out of town, are there parts?

isac, i havent head of 16 puch wheels except for motobcane 7 wheels. I havent compared a puch hub to the foxi's yet, I'll respoke if need be.

FS 77 Sparta Foxi GT with title

Steven bolduc /

For Sale 77 Sparta Foxi GT in good condition and runs well, it has the Sachs

504a motor and is stock. It's missing side covers and speedo cable. $ 400

I can send pics later if interested. Steven

Re: FS 77 Sparta Foxi GT with title

doode I have this stuff.

email me.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account