titled moby&puch frames can bring to ride

I have a titled moby frame...with lots of parts, a untitled free spirit frame, seat, and luggage rack...I have some NOS tires, 16/3s and am going to see if I can scrounge any more whitewalls before the ride....if anyone is interested let me know...

Re: titled moby&puch frames can bring to ride

shes mostly complete....... If anyone wants parts make me an offer........Ill get some pics of the free spirit tomorrow if i have time...

1183168075_moby_parts_bike_2.jpg

this might be a better pic

1183168296_moby_parts_bike_2_50.jpg

bump

bump

I am interested in the spirit frame... any pics?

e-mail me, also what would you want for it?

how much for the moby as it is with title

50 for the moby.......I cant get that Ill part it and get more ..........the seat is probly worth at least 25 its got a few repaired tears in it

did i hear puch?

its a free spirit frame, swingarm...... seat and rack....rest is pretty much cannibalized....im keeping the snowflakes off it

hey i think ill be buying the moby from you, the blue one with the title. You said you were going to bring it to the ride correct?

How much for the rack? My had been sat on

the free spirit kinda stripped now ..keeping the grimecas and the motor and some other parts...... sam I cant sign the title over to you unless you are over 18 or with an adult......and I can sign it over to them....make me a reasonable offer on the rack, by tonight

1183743722_puch__free_spirit_project_rt_side.jpg

tires are already sold LOL..if they back out ill have them at the ride anyway

wait what tires? for the moby? is what you showed mt in the picture everythign i would be getting? also why wont you sign it over to me? ive owned about 12 mopeds now, and every single one has been signed under me, everysingle one i have sold without my parents consent because everyhting i do is for my business only , and they dont give to shits. I take care of all my business by myself.

-Samz

i pay for all my mopeds, all my expensis, insurence, everything to do with mopeds or any of my "bills" come out of my pocket. So theres no big deal if you sign it to me or not , i go throught all the dmv shit myself.

-Samz

Legally, you can't sign over a title to anyone less than 18 years of age. That is just from a legal standpoint. My friend signed over the moped to me when i bought it from him and i was only 15.

because legally I cant sell you the bike with you being under 18....believe me its nothing personal. I got in trouble with someone parents a long time ago over selling them a car........the tires I said are sold are the NOS whitewalls I had, but someone immed me and they got sold before I even took pictures......the moby is being sold like it is.......... Im quite sure its worth more in parts than 50 bucks.....if noone legally buys it Ill part it on ebay....

it is a big deal if your parents have a problem with it and decide to sue me.or press charges ......when you own a home, or a business it changes how you have to look at everything......If a friend of yours is over 18 and wants to buy it, I dont care how it gets handled after that......its not my problem then.....Im sorry, but nowadays ya have to cover your ass........

i will have somebody there to sign for it, dont worry, i will see you there tommorrow and i hope to buy this moped.

-Samz

moby is sold like a mofo!!!.......still have seat, and rack off a free spirit.....the parcel type......seat has small tear RR corner that u can see in pic...make offer.......

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account