WTB: Several oddball puch parts

Cleats Onionpockets /

I’m working on a project and I am in need of parts for it that are kind of mismatched.

First off, I need a straight pedal arm. Not the type that bends outwards like all of them do, I’m talking about one that is just straight like the stubby ones that you can get at 1977 mopeds. Problem is, I only need one. Explanation will follow when I get pictures of the project up.

Also, I need a magnum X intake. I had one reply when I put a want ad up for that a while ago, and if that offer is still valid let me know!

Also, I need a taillight housing. Not the lens, just the housing. I have lenses to both styles, so whatever you have will work.

I need an airsal 70cc piston. Not the rings, not the cylinder, just the piston (preferably intact!)

I also need a lever that can pull a cable in both directions. Two cables actually, the lever just has to be able to pull in both directions…and a fairly long distance at that (farther than your typical clutch cable travel distance that is).

Email me or respond here, either way! I want to get this project finished in time for the next big rally!

Re: WTB: Several oddball puch parts

ive got that intake, what do you wanna pay for it?

Cleats Onionpockets /

20 or so....I think any more than that is stupid for something I can fabricate from sheet metal and a bit of pipe. I just don't want to do it, because it's an inconvenience.

say 27 shipped??

Cleats Onionpockets /

I say you have a deal as soon as I get my next paycheck.

let me know

Cleats Onionpockets /

Anyone out there have any of those other parts?

i can probably help ya out with the tail light housing too,

as for the piston, call steves moped in new jersey, i think he will have it

Cleats Onionpockets /

Bah, piston is low priority. Actually, the most important thing at this point (since the intake is going to be settled) is the pedal arm. The engine that's being used has the pedal shaft built in, just like a minarelli. Problem is, one side of the shaft sticks out a lot farther than the other. So I need one normal pedal arm (which I have) and one flat one so that they will sit even.

i might have a pedal arm for you. i will look tonight. i have like 30 pedal arms lol. you need the left side? it matters because the threading where the pedal goes is reversed.

Cleats Onionpockets /

Actually It's for the right side where the black cover bulges out on the x50.

Cleats Onionpockets /

Any word yet Harold?

when do ya want that intake and tail light housing??

Cleats Onionpockets /

Next Friday I get my paycheck, so I can send out money orders that afternoon.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account