1966 Motobecane Cady for sale on Ebay

Michael Pruett /

I have a Motobecane for sale on Ebay. I got this moped a few months ago at an auction. It is a 1966 Cady that the fellow has owned since new. In excellent shape and runs very well. Everything works and still has factory tire pump and tool kit. Really would like to see someone have it who would appreciate it. Would like to keep but i'm in the middle of restoring a 65 Honda Dream 305 and a 81 Honda C70 Passport and have a little too much going on. In Murfreesboro, TN

1182998825_motobecane_cady_004.jpg

Re: 1966 Motobecane Cady for sale on Ebay

wow i would love to have that

Michael Pruett /

I hope it finds a good home. At the auction some guy wanted it for his grandkids. Thats the main reason I got it, you can let something this well preserved be run in the ground by kids.

Got a link?

Tim

Then why didn't you just put an OBO price on it, sell it to a member, and leave ebay out of it? You won't get any more for your machine on there I can assure you. The MA is a non profit site owned by a small moped shop in Kalamazoo, Michigan. I don't think that it's really fair to use the MA site to give a free ride to a multi billion dollar corperation who can well afford, and does pay for, millions of dollars worth of advertising to promote their site.

I totally agree, with Arran. Sell it here, its free. Screw ebay fees and

bs. I have sold and bought mopeds on this site. You can't beat it. You even get to know who you're dealing with. You'll get as good of a price if not more here, since there's no fees extortions.

Michael Pruett /

Sorry, didn't mean to offend anyone. Give me an idea what it's worth. I'll consider any offers and pull it from Ebay.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account