FS: 3 Mopeds South Jersey

Three mopeds for sale: 90-ish Targa LX, 2000 Targa LX, 2002 Avanti SuperSport. The 2000 Targa LX and 2002 Avanti SuperSport have titles. The 90-ish Targa LX does not (that's the reason I don't know the exact year). All three have been in storage since August 2006. Pics and descriptions below. They are for pickup only. No shipping. All prices are negotiable.

90-ish Targa LX ..... $200

This bike was picked up at a garage sale in July 2006. The year is somewhere in the '90s. It did run when it was purchased. However, it did not start up today after being in storage for one reason or another. Back tire is flat. Gas tank needs a new cap. No title for this moped.

2000 Targa LX ..... $300

Bike was purchased in December 2006. Ran when purchased. Choke always stuck a little. Did not start up today. Last time it ran was Spring 2006. It stalled while on a ride and has not started since. By looking at the pics, you can see that it has no headlight or turn signals. Although there is no front fender in the pic, it is around somewhere.

2002 Avanti SuperSport ..... $400

Bike was purchased sometime back in 2005. The clutch has become worn so it takes some effort to get it started. Once started, it can idle forever. It usually starts up very easily after the initial start up and the engine is warm. That white spot on the tank is epoxy putty. It was applied to cover a dent in the tank. Never got around to sanding it and repainting the tank. The tank is not cracked there, just dented. The exhaust pipe needs to be bolted back on and a new fitting needs to be put on since it is a two piece pipe. The keys to the moped were lost a while ago but the gas cap lock and ignition switch have been turned to the "on" and "open" position. No need for key. Only thing about not having the key is that there is no additional kill switch. The moped would have to be turned off by removing the spark plug cover. There is obvious rust on the fender and pipe. Can probably be removed with some steel wool.

Re: FS: 3 Mopeds South Jersey

bump

I'll give you $150 for the green one. If so we need to keep in touch.

what part of south jersey?

They're located in Gloucester County. Dave, got another offer on the green one. Will keep you posted if that falls through.

how fast does the avanti go?

30 MPH or so.

Daniel can you please, please put the two tomos mopeds on hold. Untill next Thursday or Friday i'll tell you when. I will buy both of them for $500 that is if I get the money. If I don't I will sadly tell you. And can I have your number just in case.

I use to know who owned the green lx and the avanti. that avanti is a death trap with the fork bolt and how I riged the biturbo on there. I do know that the avanti wheelies.

Dude, you expect him to hold them over a week with no deposit, and you don't even know if youll get the money? AHAHAHAHAHAAH

Dave, sent you an e-mail. Maybe we can work something out with a deposit? Anyway, like I said already, that pipe needs to be put on properly on the Avanti. I never actually noticed the fork bolt. I took a look at it today. It looks like something (possibly JB weld?) was applied to try and hold it together. I wouldn't trust that much though.

Dave, the e-mail I sent you got bounced back to me. Please give me your e-mail address or e-mail me at m0p3dd4n@aim.com. Thanks.

The blue one was my moped...

The cylinder on it should be ported... so it used to run faster.

You bought that and the avanti off of bill correct?

The short chubby fat kid?

I remember the juggalo sign and the Torn off decals on the side plastics...

So, Sean, how much money do you owe everyone here?

Dave, I sent you an e-mail a while ago and it's gone unanswered. Are you still interested? Let me know.

Did you put them on craigslist yet? Try it, you should get alot of hits. Ive sold over $5k worth of stuff on there.

i have also sent an email about these things and have not recieved and answer. chanceafrica@hotmail.com

804-651-1586

I am still interested in your mopeds.

Dave, you said you'd like to pick them up Thursday or Friday. That's fine. Just let me know. Keep in mind, it's first come first serve unless you want to put a deposit on them. Chance, I've sent you two e-mails. I've even used two different mail services. If you didn't receive either of them, I don't know what the problem is.

How many miles does the green one have?

The two Tomos have been sold. The Avanti is still wasting space in my storage unit. Anyone want it? $200 takes it.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account