Various puch parts needed

Cleats Onionpockets /

I'm working on an interesting project right now (pictures will come soon) and am in need of parts for it that are kind of mismatched.

First off, I need a straight pedal arm. Not the type that bends outwards like all of them do, I'm talking about one that is just straight like the stubby ones that you can get at 1977 mopeds. Problem is, I only need one. Explanation will follow when I get pictures of the project up.

Also, I need a magnum X intake. I had one reply when I put a want ad up for that a while ago, and if that offer is still valid let me know!

Also, I need a taillight housing. Not the lens, just the housing. I have lenses to both styles, so whatever you have will work.

I need an airsal 70cc piston. Not the rings, not the cylinder, just the piston (preferably intact!)

I also need a lever that can pull a cable in both directions. Two cables actually, the lever just has to be able to pull in both directions...and a fairly long distance at that (farther than your typical clutch cable travel distance that is).

Lastly, I need a front wheel. Spoked is fine, and I don't even need the brake assembly...I've got that covered.

Re: Various puch parts needed

Cleats Onionpockets /

Forget the front wheel, I've got that covered now.

Cleats Onionpockets /

PS, this is what I need the parts for

Cleats Onionpockets /

Bump....

Cleats Onionpockets /

Come on...no one has anything?

Cleats Onionpockets /

Nothing at all?

Cleats Onionpockets /

Come on folks....

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account