pretty cool eh?

1977 Puch maxi - pretty cool eh?

1182644882_picture_059.jpg

Yes pretty cool

I take it your not just showing it off considering its in this forum. Where is it located? Details on condition, miles, further work needed? $300-$500?

Re: pretty cool eh?

i had one similar to yours at one time but it was a hard tail

hey dude, if your selling i'll give you 500 if its in good condition.

maybee 650 tops

yah looking at th picture up close, ripped seat, little rust on the font of the motor (just a tag or something) and the rear shocks are rusted. 450 to 500 probably. i still need to buy the helmet, get my license, and register the bike after that so yah, 525 max

what do you guys think its worth? (yes i still want to buy it so :p)

hard to tell just by a picture. how does it run, picture, miles, who knows.

that techno boss looks so nice on it.

That rust is on the spark plug BOOT which is like a $5 fix. It looks really clean. Is it a runner? Does it have a title? Is that a new cylinder head on the engine? What kind of carb is hiding under those sidecovers?

On an unrelated note, what kind of performance did you get with that boss exhaust? I've been thinking about buying one for some time, and I'm REALLY curious.

runs strong at 34mph, stock 2HP, 14mm carb with intake. #24 slide, needle 1st from top, needle jet 2.22 main jet 64.

This bike is a great runner, will be 4sale after I have some fun, the techno boss pipe adds maybe 5mph, but sounds great. NO BEARING NOISE. New front tire, new petcock fresh tranny oil change with gasket. I wouldn`t sell for less than $650 so don`t ask.

Thanks for looking.

ummm most likely not then.

worth it I think..and I don't really like Puchs much...this one looks nice, pipe is cool!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account