FS or Trade PA50I in Kansas

I have this Honda PA50I I would like to sell or trade. Ok, heres the deal. It has a Metrakit 70cc kit and a Promo Circuit exhaust.It runs and sounds good but it bogs on acceleration. After talking to a couple people here, it has been determined it needs a bigger carb.Probably a carb off a PA50II. It has not been cleaned so it would look better after it was cleaned. I can send more pics if someone is interested.Since this pic I have added the correct handlebars and controls.A new seat with no rips or tares, and a red headlight bucket. I want $150 or trade. I think it's worth that much, cause it does run.It has the kit and Promo circuit.I could probably get almost that much just for them. I also have the stock top end in good condition, and the stock exhaust. I did put the stock parts back on to test it, and it ran great. I would really prefer to trade for something besides a Honda since the reason I want to get rid of it is because all I have are Hondas.except a couple projects that are along way from running. Anyway if you are interested and want more pics, let me Know. I don't mind trading for something that needs some work. Like I said I just want someting thats not a Honda.

Tim

1182513646_1978hobbit.jpg

Re: FS or Trade PA50I in Kansas

Oh, I forgot to mention. This has a current KS title.

Tim

tempting. hmm.

Email sent.

email sent from kansas city. ;)

Raymond Rexroad /

I'm on vacation in Colorado . . . .

If this bike is available when I get back to Nebraska (I'm flying into Kansas City on July 3rd), I'm interested!

Where are you in Kansas?

I'm in wichita.

Tim

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account