Brown/Gold Puch Magnum for sale Bay Area

🇮🇹💦 Of the Loin /

I really wish I didn't have to do this, but its time to sell my baby.

Its a Brown/Gold Magnum with the Gold 5 star mag wheels, paint is in amazing condition, all side panels are there, as well as a 40mph speedo. Almost brand new 2.5 Michelin Gazelle tires as well. This ped has a title and registration (lost the license plate, getting new one in the mail).

Now for the interesting parts: It has a Korado 1 speed engine with performance roller bearing crank, 3 shoe clutch (the good puch ones, not aftermarket) as well as CDI ignition. The transfer ports are huge on this, so you could slap on a polini without having to portmatch. Also included is a Tecno Circuit exhaust, and a 15mm bing carb with 10 jets. It currently hits about 40mph on flats and a little more down a hill with a 250lb man (me) on it. The hill climbing is also excellent with 15/40 gearing it has amazing torque.

This also comes with a working key for the ignition, as well as the original manual and toolkit in the "trunk". The lights are super bright 12v lights as well. The seat has no tears and the chrome is in amazing condition. Im looking for 1400 o.b.o. Trust me, its worth it when you see the pictures. I am willing to entertain any and all offers though.

I really hate to be selling this, as its been my pride and joy but I need to sell it for a very good reason. Thank you for looking.

Re: Brown/Gold Puch Magnum for sale Bay Area

DAMN thats a nice looking bike. Good luck

That thing is sick, But to rich for my blood.

I dunno man, you're misssing the tire pump, more of a parts bike really.

🇮🇹💦 Of the Loin /

i have the tire pump zane. its sitting in a box of shit buried somewhere.

🇮🇹💦 Of the Loin /

I could go down to like 1100/1000

I really need to sell this soon

Hey mait, whats with all the bike selling lately????

SERIOUSLY!

That bike is beautiful... Perhaps the cleanest Magnum i've layed eyes on (haven't layed 'em on many... but shit that one's hot..)

Magnums go for big bucks tho from what I hear... 'specially 'round the bay area.

If I had the money i'd have my dad come get it from you stick it in his garage lol

🇮🇹💦 Of the Loin /

I've got several bikes in my fleet, and I need the money right now for more life oriented things.

I really hate to part with them, but I need to, and I'm positive somebody else will get as much joy out of it as I will.

left you a voicemail.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account