FS or Trade: 1980 Testi Amico in MN

Hello,

I have a 1980 Testi Amico that I'd consider selling or trading if the right offer came along. I've got grad school to pay for, after all.

The moped has 85 total miles on it-- bought it from a collector who got it at an estate sale. Apparently, the woman's dad owned a powersports shop way back when and kept a lot of unsold inventory for years and years.

Anyway, I'm located in Minneapolis. Let me know if you're interested! I'll get pictures up a.s.a.p...

Re: FS or Trade: 1980 Testi Amico in MN

would like to see pix. You are only an hour away. Actually I will be at St.Cloud State tomorrow. How much are you asking?

The moped is in St. Cloud but I am currently living in St. Louis Park-- I need to find someone to get it down here for me, as I don't have a truck or van.

Ideally, I'd like to trade for something else... make me an offer and I'll think it over, I guess.

Do you have a picture.

Have you turned it on and ridden it? How did it ride?

Is there any sign of rust: visible or in the gas tank?

Was it stored with the gasoline drained?

I'll have my brother send me a few pictures of the moped to post here. Rides well, though I need to replace a short fuel hose and have yet to get back to St. Cloud to do it (ugh).

Runs well, very peppy (30ish MPH on a flat road), smooth and nice ride. Absolutely no rust! Since I've had it, it was stored with the gasoline drained and in a heated garage. The guy I got it from kept it in a heated garage, too.

hey man, how much are you selling this for? i'm 15 and i'm looking to get a moped, but i'm not sure on all the laws and everything. so lets chat man!

NailheadRocketman /

Niko, i posted a thread about Minnesota Moped Laws as a reply to your question in the General Discussion Forum

Paul

i found that actually, thanks a lot. so all i need is to go through a course?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account