1981 Honda PA50 for sale in Mpls

I am selling my honda pa50. I have the side covers and headlight bulb(burntout) and rear light and plate holder, I just have them off for the moment. Bike is currently registered. It has a new battery and spark. Shouldn't take much to get running, but due to my size, I am going the motorcycle route.

1182291726_img_1056.jpg

Re: 1981 Honda PA50 for sale in Mpls

Hey,

I'm interested-- how many miles does it have on it, how is it mechanically (compression, electrical system, etc.) and what are you asking for it?

Thanks,

~Matt

I will check mileage when I get home. It has a new battery, spark, i haven't checked compression on it. I was a runner and then stolen and has been sitting for some years. I would recommed a carb clean and it should run fine.

I have a PA50 II and the speedometer was broken before i even bought it. Not the component but the small rectangular pin on the tip of the wire that connects to the front wheel. Are you selling individual peices? because if you are i would definitly buy that. (not that many parts out there)

Great first post on a 5 year old thread

lol agrees with kcKev

Michael Thomas /

Think he still has it?

Well, you never know... I hope he still has it.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account