FS: Jawa moped parts bike

I have a Jawa parts/project for sale for $40 firm, pick up only. NO SHIPPING! If you pay the $40 and you pay for shipping I will remove whatever parts you want and ship them at your cost. I am not a shipper so figure shipping from 54106 zipcode to your location thru USPS. This bike is missing a few parts such as the flywheel and who knows what but it may be of good use to someone. It has 1311 miles on the speedo.This bike looks like Transistor 40 but I am not sure. Maybe someone can tell me what it is. I will consider trades(up or down) too if you have some good stuff.

1182276386_p1010090.jpg

Re: FS: Jawa moped parts bike

pic 2

1182276455_p1010091.jpg

George Smith /

does it have all the ignition parts? and any idea on shipping cost to 33033 zip, also if i bought it would you be willing to just send everything minus the bottom end of the motor, but send all electrical + carb etc

FS: Jawa moped parts bike

kim jensen /

Looks a lot like a 207 model. I forget if the Transistor 40 came out before or after the 207. Not much left of the motor, but does the petcock work? Wheels and fenders look pretty good though. Where is Black Creek, WI?

Hey Qroject, I got mine running, but had to rebuild the carb and now no spark - again! Going to rewire some things and see. Looks like both my "thyristers" work though, so I won't have a parts one to send you. Hope you come up with one!

KBJ

um, no shipping, 40$ firm...i mean thats just what it says, i cant speak for him...

the motor appears all there minus the rings and flywheel. The petcock probably will leak but I bet it needs a new o-ring or something. Black Creek is west of Green Bay about 25 miles or north of Appleton 15 miles. It looks just like this bike, it even says 40 on the tank. http://www.mopedarmy.com/photos/brand/25/625/

There is no flywheel. The coil is there but no wire. Shipping will be what it cost me but I am not wasting my time shipping the whole frame and that. If you want the motor, carb, wheels, etc. That we can ship. What I would really like to see is someone close enough to come get it all. I may Egay it soon if not. It will bring more $ there.

You keep saying the flywheel is missing, are you sure? The coils sit around the flywheel, it appears to be there in your pics, unless you removed it since then, the bolt in the middle should be holding it on, try turning it and see if the crank turns.

Ray,

You probably are right. I never did anything with this bike and probably never will. I am going to part it out on egay and let the auction do what it will. It is missing the mag cover for sure.

George Smith /

salty let me know about eletrical stuff + engine when you put it on ebay....

Looking for seat, all cables, side fairings, fuel tap w/ filter screen and rubber washer, rear tail light & lense, pedals, air cleaner, filter and cover, muffler end piece, ignition system (thyristor and coil), and rotor.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account