BUYING MOPED! will pick up in MI

what i want:

top tank

good to mint condition

no yellow, pink, or purple

can hold over 250 pounds

willing to bargain but i'm only willing to pay up to 600

sorry bout being this way but if you are able to sell to me email me at brdwy420@aol.com but post on here too. i want pictures. i live in Grand Rapids Michigan and i am willing to pick up, up to a 50 mile radius,

chow

~michael~

Re: BUYING MOPED! will pick up in MI

HEY MIKEY DONT BE A DUMBFUCK TAKE WHAT YOU CAN GET AND STOP BEING SUCH A PICKY BASTARD.WITH THAT ATTITUDE NOBDOY WILL EVEN SELL YOU A BICYCLE.

well comsidering all i'm really being piky about is top tank and no girly colors. I've tried finding a moped and the last one i wanted that wasn't even top tank the guy sold even though he knew i was about to but it. and this happened twice. I'm getting annoyed and i have the right to spedcify what i want. I'm pretty sure its not thard to find a top tank moped. For Gods sake you wana be the dumbfuck and post stupid stuff like down to the make and model and no noones gonna sell, but you know what? i'm fed up. I should be able to find something decent and not have it sold while i'm looking at it!

Matt Scout The Scouting Dcon /

Mike, Nate is a troll who flings his opinion around like 12 year olds with flaming bags of shit. Don't sweat him, he and parts of his anatomy are small potatoes.

ok, i havn't been seeing his posts but that seems to be to point.

You will probably find yourself on the road much sooner if you forget about the top tank requirement...

when they come up for sale you have to JUMP on them, be the first one to go look at it because the first person usually buys them. And fuck you nate

dude the guy posted on the forums, 8 minutes later i called him up and was talking about buying the moped and when i could see it. he still sold it. and no i wont take off the top tank requirement unless someone knows how to turn a non toptank into a toptank

I'm new to this moped game, but have bought 8 in the last few weeks. My money sez you won't get all those requirements within 50 miles of GR anytime soon...

But good luck!

AWWWW somebody bought your moped out from under you waaa waaaaa waaaaa cry me a river you little baby.Quit your bitching nobody wants to hear it asshole

Nate, Have you EVER come on these forms with anything good to say???

Tim

Dude, girly colors are where it's AT. I wish I could find a stock painted purple moped...

Wow, puch mopeds stock color is purple for 1976

hey mike, um...i live in grand rapids, i dont know if you know where Virtigo Music is. Its downtown pretty much on the corner of Cherry and Division right downtown. There is a Puch Toptank, Siliver with stripes. No clue what hes selling it for or anything. but you could check it out.

-James

thanx james i'll check it out sometime, maybee tomorow.

I HOPE YOU BUY IT AND IT ENDS UP TO BE A PIECE OF SHIT

Nate.....YOU are a piece of shit. leave the kid alone, christ, you never ahve anything good to say. Mr. "Handybikes Messed up my Chain", im an idiot and dont know how to shorten it. Dumbass.

I don't know why he even comes around. Nobody likes him or wants him around. Although I guess he has that same problem every where but he can't seem to get it.

Tim

hes probably mad that a highschool student dissed him and that i can make his life a living hell.

MIKEY GO MARRY YOUR COUSIN YOU BRAIN DEAD MOTHERFUCKER

make my life a living hell how by dissing me to death with your lame ass shit?come on you know you can't do dick to me and thats what pisses you off.

Matt Scout The Scouting Dcon /

He comes around because negative our attention may be, it is attention. He wants people to get mad at him, at least then someone cares that he's alive, right? Well if you don't want to hear from Nate, just ignore him. His words have little power now and will diminish the more we ignore what he is saying.

Nobody will ignore completely,there will be idiots that will respond and keep this going like that little 15 yr old jackass lmao,if your reading this boy you don't need a moped you need a tricycle go play in traffic.

hey nate, stop trying.

you cant make me mad.

If i was mad i'd be over there right now with a nife in my hand slashing you to pieces. Theres just no way you can make me mad.

If you could i would actually give you money. But since theres no way i can sit back and watch your torment as you try.

LFMAO GET HELP BUDDY YOUR BRAIN IS WAY OUT INTO SPACE

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account