WTB Sachs G3

Lusting for a g3. Have some peds on my profile i could trade, all in working order, or good old american dead presidents.

Im in Mass

Re: WTB Sachs G3

I think everyone has a lust for a g3, good luck finding one.

I got one.

ill give ya 30 bucks if you ship it.

....kiiiiding.

I've got on that is needing a restoration, The seat is nice and it is fairly complete with the 505/1D motor and a lot of spare parts to finish resto. I'd sell the bike and parts for what I've got into it ($225) and not any less.

Obviously I think andrew has dibs, but if he passes I may take it. Do you have any pictures?

I know everybody want one, i just have things that increase my ability to get one.

4 peds im willing to trade:

A 2006 Streetmate

A 79 Maxi Luxe 2 speed in mint shape

and if its the right damn g-3.....maybe...the coveted magnum...but it will be the right g3

plus, i actually for once have some money.

daytripper we should talk.

Anybody else with one of those lovely beasts please email me!

The plan I had/have for my bike is to completely tear it down and refinish all the painted parts and rebuild/repair all components as necessary. It has mag wheels making that part easier. The fork tubes will need to be straightened or replaced. I've been picking up odds and ends on ebay when they come up, switches, motor, clutch parts, and the like. I have all the covers and guards. I remember seeing G-3's by the dozen when I was in Germany 79-81 time frame, I think it was a very popular bike back then, Kreidlers were also a favorite over there.

I love the sachs stuff. Is the motor all cool? I dont know why im asking that, its the only part im familiar with in sparta land....im not a toptank head ( another funny statement from someone with a streetmate and a magnum...)

A orange moby/sachs g3 field trip to western mass?

I'm pretty sure the Orange Moby is sold. I'm holding it till next week at least for a interested party.

yeah, well, im an interested party!

I'm also an interssted party that just figured out that i can fit one ped with no problems in my wife's car. So i should stop talking total rot...but i would love to pick both of em up....

I'm definatly holding onto the Orange moby till monday night. The Sachs is up for grabs, I'm going away for the weekend though so I wouldn't be able to make a deal till monday anyway.

Bump

Moby has sold

but I picked up another G-3 for parts this weekend

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account