WTB: motobecane frame for project bike

Hami Onder /

i want to buy a motobecane 50v frame. Ill buy anything from a complete 50v to just a lonely frame to anything in between. Im in Richmond, sell me your crap and let me turn it into a gnar shredding machine.

Re: WTB: motobecane frame for project bike

want to buy some mags for a motobecane

1181712505_rons_camera_086.jpg

I have a complete blue 50v with a title and a shit motor..in fair shape. some scratches , but little or no rust. the wheels are even in nice condition I was actually planning on parting it on here this weekend when i pulled it out of the shed and got some pics..ive sold some parts, but shes like 75% there . I even have a decent long seat......theres no sidecovers, no rack, no taillight, the fender is there but I stole the struts......but she would be great for a project bike....I will get a pic and make me an offer

Im in delaware by the way , about a hour from the chesapeake bay bridge.If i can get a bike together in the next week or so I will be going to larrys ride, and I could bring it there

Hami Onder /

yeah im definetly interested, i wanted to put a new motor in anyway. put a pic up and ill make an offer, where will larry's ride be?

Hami Onder /

oh that bridge just east of dc? thats not too far i could come get it anytime if the price is right

ok email me offline and we will talk... we will figure something out....

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account