For sale 1975 Puch

Vintage 1975 Puch Maxi Bombardier moped runs great, spare tire and tube included. Has headlight tail light and horn. Two stroke has enough power to climb steep hills. Very cheap to run, in good shape. Great for the cottage around town or the farm. Fun to ride cheap to insure. Beat high gas prices! 1000$ Goderich Ontario (519) 482-8878 For more pictures email me at graham_siberry_10@hotmail.com

Milk crate included!

1181650090_100_1370.jpg

Re: For sale 1975 Puch

$1000? Damn man, thats nuts. Am i missing something here?

how much for the milk crate? :)

thats what theyre worth in canada.

I don't know d1giPhux, that milk crate is pretty high quailiy. I belive it was a rare OEM option only obtainable directly from the factory.lol

Taylor

That milk crate better be made out of some carbon fiber / kevlar mix dammit!

Actually the milk crate is a new high-tech polymer that has properties which double the top speed and cool factor of this moped.

Cleats Onionpockets /

Two words.....Nano-Technology

That bike is awsome...mint condition...very rare as well...I've been wanting one for years...I'm getting high tonight just thinking about it...I'll give you $3 000 to ship the bike to London, Ont.

Yep, 300 dollar bike if the tank is clean, 700 dollars for a milk crate.

holy shit 3000 dollars!?!?!?! if mopeds cost 1000 up there does that mean shipping cost 2000 up there?!?!crazy canucks.

Thanks jimmy the bikes bin shipped and I got the 3 g this morning, have fun with the ped

700 for the milk crate!?!?! THATS A REAT DEAL!!!! ;-) hee hee hee I has to say it :-) I wish I would have had the money for this I would have loved the bike...congrats on the sale!

JK I didn't sell the moped but maybe 900$ is more reasonable Thanks for the humour I got a kick out of that. Tell me actually what you would pay for it no jokes

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account