Motobecane D52

I have a Motobecane D52 that is pretty complete that i want to trade for a step thru or step thrus. im in pittsburgh. let me know what you have. i have pics on a previous post titled "should i fix THIS up" i just dont have that much interest in it.. its cool, but for me... too much work. its a motorcycle, no pedals. compression seems to be ok, and so does the trans. make me an offer!

Re: Motobecane D52

If you want to pay for shipping both ways you could have quitea a few project motobecanes.

Not for Zane, Only For ME! Seriously, me wantie, but sooooooo far away. Maybe i can convince someone in Pitt to hold it for me.

🇮🇹💦 Of the Loin /

no, for me!

if only i knew people in pittsburgh

man, my bike doesnt look nearly as nice as that other one. i just wish you guys were closer. i just want a few step thru projects or something... anyways, i like step through mopeds. if i want a top tank, ill buy another motorcycle, haha.

Motobecane D52

What kind of step through are you looking for? I have some that I would trade for that. I'd pay to ship that here and you pay to ship mine to you and we would have a deal. Wouldn't cost you more than $125 for me to box one up and ship it. I have 50V's, A Motobecane 7, a running Bravo, all kinds. Let me know if you're interested and what you're looking for.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account