FOR SALE: GARELLI VIP

I have been told that this is a 1979 Garelli VIP, but I don't know for sure. I does not have a title and hasn't run since i have owned it. it needs some work the biggest of which is a new set of piston rings. I took the motor off to degrease the bike and rebuild from the ground up but have since lost interest. It's mostly complete with the exception of some little things like the throttle cable. It might make a good project bike, I prefer local pickup but might consider shipping if the price is right. Thanks, Daniel

1181592337_daniels_pics_003.jpg

Re: FOR SALE: GARELLI VIP

how much for the side mounted intake?

if anyone wants to buy this moped and they need a cylinder/piston/rings i have a stock garelli/avanti cylinder with piston and rings. less than 500km on it. 35 plus shipping.

pat

1181600391_stock.jpg

Samz, I'm really looking at selling the whole thing if possible, I don't have the time to part it out and don't have the room to have the bits and pieces that will be left behind.

Bump

how much are you asking for it, and how hard do you think it would be for someone that has never worked on a moped before?

SOLD!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account