Pacer for sale in Mass first $200 takes it.

has very low mileage and runs perfect, all the lights and horn work like they should. Was stored since 1980 with no fuel in tank inside a barn, has new fuel valve and a lot of rust on the chrome but idles great and has a good top speed. Has the newer Franco Morini case reed inducted engine. Photos to follow

Re: Pacer for sale in Mass first $200 takes it.

See Ya Moped Army /

If it's the same model/color Pacer that my best friend had back in 1978, I might be interested in it. He sold his Pacer many years ago.

I'll be waiting for the pics.

Here she is in all her unrestored glory

1181522866_pacer.jpg

Man I wish I was closer. I like that thing.

Tim

yo i want it, what part of mass are you in, i am in pa. i really really really need this ped. i can be there within a week if you are willing to sell it to me. please let me know

See Ya Moped Army /

How many other people have you told today that you want their peds?

Any more details? Top speed, clean carb tank etc..?

If it wasn't 700 miles away, it'd be mine.

The fuel tank was very clean inside, top speed is unknown at this time as the speedometer cable is broken but it seemed fast to me on a test ride it runs perfect, the carb was spotless inside so it didn't take much to get it running, cleaned the points, replaced the cables/controls as necessary, replaced the muffler and it seems good to go. I can store this bike for a couple of weeks if necessary but I'd need to be paid in full first. Obviously I'd prefer local pick-up as shipping would equal the cost of the thing. I am coming to northern NJ this weekend and will bring that far for $30 gas money to make up the difference between my car and van.

im in cleveland ohio is it sold

still available

Invoice me, sold!

Pacer has sold, thanks Jon

My pleasure... my little girl now has a brother.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account