Parting Out QT50 (Pictures)

I have this QT50 that I am parting out. I have actually had this piece of crap running. The carb leaked like a garden hose so I never even left the garage with it. The magneto is off because I stole a good coil off of it to put on another QT50 for a friend si it is not a bolt on. You would need to get a new stator plate.. This is not a pretty bike but it does have some usable parts such as rims, fenders, engine, left controls, ignition switch. Look at all of the pictures.

1181449408_100_2096.jpg

1181449420_100_2097.jpg

another

1181449545_100_2098.jpg

and this one. . .

1181449563_100_2099.jpg

Last one.

1181449591_100_2100.jpg

Re: Parting Out QT50 (Pictures)

throttle cable

what u need for it?

e mail me a t

matthew_twenty1@yahoo.com

I'll take the footpegs, kickstand, and headlight with bucket, a speedo cable if the speedo works. I'll also take the carb if the body of the carb is good (no stripped mix screw hole)? What ya want?

oh, choke cable too if its good

I'll take the topend or entire motor too

email sent

Huffy,

I didn't get an email from you?

Interested in trading all of that stuff for the five stars? I'll have to check on the condition of the carb though.

hmmm, I'll have to think about that, I dont know

rims just sold, how much cash? work out something with titles + cash?

nevermind on the title thing, thinking of the wrong guy

i still need the throttle cable

bump

whats up??

Matt,

$10 shipped for the throttle cable.

Huffy,

I have the footpegs, top end, kickstand, choke cable and speedo cable. $50 shipped. The headlight bulb does not work. Do you want the bucket and bezel still? There is dried-on duct tape residue on it. Not sure how sturdy it is since it was held together with duct tape. Also, carb question. Is the mix screw hole the one right below the idle speed screw or the one near the rear of the carb? Both holes don't have anything in them. I can't see far enough in to the front hole to see if it's stripped or not. If there are supposed to be thread all the way to the outside edge of the front lower one, then it's definitely stripped.

I’ll take the footpegs, kickstand, and headlight with bucket, a speedo cable if the speedo works. I’ll also take the carb if the body of the carb is good (no stripped mix screw hole)? What ya want? Top end. Choke cable

Did that top end seem to have good compression? I tried to send you another email but it bounced back again, is the email in your profile correct?

Like I said, it did run. The email in my profile is correct. You can also try blebar2495 at everestkc dot net

i have an entire bottom end for a qt~!!!!! in england...post may b steep to uk!!!!!!!

e mailed ya

hey, sent you an email, i would like the tires/tubes

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account