Want to buy Moped (seacoast NH)

Looking for a moped for this summer that is in good condition and runs well... only problem is I cant drop a lot of money so looking around (or looking to be found) to buy a moped off of someone. the most i can offer is around $600. If you have an offer please reply......... THANKS

I live in Portsmouth and i'm fixing up an 1977 Batavus VA (view my account to see a pic). I got it running for the first time today, but it still needs some work. 8000 miles, pretty clean, runs smooth, fully working electrical, working brakes, beautiful carb, clean tank, clean cylinder... all in all great shape. Main problems (mostly not even that bad): rusty-ish chains, mediocre condition belt pulley, dry rotted tires. Besides that there are some nick-nacky little things wrong with it (bolts missing, loose screws, dirty items etc.) Any problems with it I plan on fixing and/or are negligible. Like I said, its a great bike and is in great condition, and will be even better when I'm done with it. Let me know if you're interested in more details or newer pictures. Email me at stevepamboukes@yahoo.com

-Steve

haha no shit its e-rock, i thought you were a complete stranger. Well that makes sense then that you happen to live in seacoast NH. Well, offer's still on the table then. What a coincidence

Re: Want to buy Moped (seacoast NH)

i think we are getting a couple red puch maxis in stock pretty soon. probably around 350$

I have a 78 maxi luxe 2 speed coming down the line, tank cleaned, fuel system flushed, clutch cable replaced , 2 speed ( rocks! ) Great conditon. 1600 miles ( not that it matters) ....will be done next week....

How about those Maxis'... what are the specs. on those suckers. Miles, condition, etc.......

Hey steve,

Sounds like a fun project yo work on but i'm looking for something to do minum work on and that is in better condition than what yours is in. Sorry but keep up the work on the repairs, i bet it will look nice once you're done.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account