2002 Tomos Revival

Hi, I am selling my 2002 Tomos Revival. It is in very nice condition with hardly any blemishes. Miles are low at 356, and the tires still have the original knobbies. Everything works and it has plenty of on board storage compartments. This bike is almost new and I am looking for $1,100. Feel free to make an offer, and thanks for looking.

Jon (440) 708-8525

Re: 2002 Tomos Revival

tell me this, that peice right under ur horns, that chrome strip, is that screwed ontop of a already exsisting peice of metal, cause my streete doest have that, its not all chrome, just let me know.

-Samz

is this really a 2002? it looks it with the engine setup but that speedo didnt come on tomoses till late 2004

the older ones had smaller front hubs, different caliper and rotor thats why it looks different

and its a35

I'm 100% sure that it is a 2002 A35 Revival. I believe that the chrome strip under the horns is just a trim piece.

thats gay my moped didnt come with that trim peice, i might have to get it. looks alot better then what i have, a dull peice

hey jon do u kno if tht girl that you sold the kinetic to still has it? cuz i will buy it off her

Dude, I thought you just had the Indian and a Tomos. Funny you ask about the Indian...I sold it yesterday. I was sad, but i got a Tomos. That 4-stroke engine was rough in the city at stoplights.

Elliot- When you bought the Indian I only had a Tomos LX. But I buy and sell from time to time to change things up. The Indian was a bit sluggish from the get-go, but they sell sprocket kits that improve the low-end power. In fact, I was going to install one but the garage was a bit to cold for working on peds.

Phil- I'll try and find her email address for you... I think she likes it though.

Yeah I was looking into a smaller front sprocket for it, but then decided I would rather have a tomos anyways.

Alright, well enjoy it, looks like a pretty cool bike.

I will be gone until Sunday around 1:00pm but feel free to call (and leave a message!). My phone number is (440) 708-8525.

That thing is gorgeous!! I have the same year Revival that is in great shape and your's put mine to shame!!

What's your top speed on it??

She's a beaut!

I wish she was in my $ range right now!

GL with the sale!

Thanks, it goes 30mph.

Or maybe a cool trade?

OBO

hey jon i will trade you my targa lx with the technigas pipe. It only has around 700 miles on it

Could I check it out sometime?

yes you can look at the picks i posted hold on a second

Looks OK. Could I check it out in person sometime. This afternoon works with me.

sure i called u but u didnt answer. Bring ur bike and call me around 4 how bout we do it at 5

I'm not actually going to trade today, I just wanted to see it in person and possibly ride it. 4-5 is too late for me, sorry.

well what time is good for you?

2:30- 3:00

ok well would you like to meet in chagrin and go from there?

Uh sure. Just call me, I don't have your #...

jon i have called you two times...no answer i am going to email you my number..get back to me ASAP

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account