a55 cylinder kit

ive got an a 55 70cc kit, piston port for the new tomos

its in the box never run or mounted.

i paid 214.00 plus shipping id like to get 175.00 for it

Re: a55 cylinder kit

do you have any pics and what would be shipping to nj zip 07920?

i dont have any pics, but i can get some, its the same kit ike has on his streetmate, i bought this kit from steves bicycle world or whatever, but went with the 74cc metra kit on it instead. it looks like the metra 74cc kit just a little bit smaller

deffinity interested i have the cash, id send u a money order and you would have to ship it to nj

let me know.... say another 10 bucks for shipping???

bump.... samz, got your IMs, email me with what ya wanna do

im interested too let me know what happens i got cash credit card or whatever you want to do

first to email me and pay thru paypal or money order gets it, ive yet to receive anything so email me and let me know

this is the complete 70 cc kit right? do i need to mod my pipe or get a new carb when installing this top end?

i personally never installed this kit , the stock carb should work, might not be as good as a larger carb for performance. i would assume you have to mod the pipe, but again im not sure

i also have available a 17.5 carb thet appears totally stock except for its cable choke, it was the stock carb on my derbi gpr50

i can include that for 65 dollars more, its used, but was the setup i was going to run before i decided to go with the 74cc metra kit

can i get a picture of the carburator , im also interested in buying that too, if it fits, but yea let me see a picture

will post pictures when i get off of work tonight

bump... have those pictures?

got pictures of the cylinder today, computer wouldnt acess internet.... damn wireless networks, will try to upload tomorrow

theres the pic of the new cylinder kit as i received it, complete with box

1181495992_mopeds_n_house_032.jpg

samz.. this one is for you.... yes it fits, and it hauls ass

1181496163_mopeds_n_house_033.jpg

ill give you $220 shipped for the kit and carb. I can get a 21mm carb for 65 brand new so im not gana pay 65 for a 17 thats used. let me know what u think. if thats good then ill send you a money order.

-Samz

one sec, is that a 80cc metra kit or the 65cc one painted?

if the carb u have is the same one as in the picture them idk ill have to see, i was looking around and i might just go with a 18mm dellorto carb

sam... i cant find the carb right now... i just moved

that is definately the metra 74cc kit,

the carb alone on the bike is like 180, its a flatslide mikuni 24mm, extremely tuff to get on the bike with 24mm of intake manifold, there is very little clearance

as for the kit... 185 shipped is the best ill do, im losing like 40 bucks at that price.. as you can tell its brand new

ok ill let you know when i get back from school, but ill deffintly buy it

this same kits now on sale at steves for $179 new so i think i may pass so take it if you want it samz

ok ill buy the kit email ur info and ill send you a $185 money order. me email is SamZubel@aim.com

-Samz

bump, the 15 yr olds from jersey dont want it anyone else??

its 16 , and i got a kit, carb and other things at once

anyone??

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account