Cheap Giannelli Expansion Exhaust

I bought this pipe to plop on my Gyro, but that's going so this must go, too. It came off a DBM 50cc dirtbike, which as far as I can tell is a KTM or LEM clone. No dents, some surface rust. The exhaust and removable silencer were made by Giannelli, and looks to be made well. You can check them out here: http://www.giannelli.com/eng/home/

Plop it on, hack it up, mod it. $25 plus shipping.

1181155603_a70e_1_b.jpg

Re: Cheap Giannelli Expansion Exhaust

$20 plus shipping now.

can you post a pic of it from the side, I'm trying to eyeball it to see if I could make it fit a 93 elite or yamaha razz? Thanks

I'll try to get to it tomorrow.

Ok, this has taken me forever, but here are a few more pics of the Giannelli expansion exhaust. $20 plus shipping. Thanks!

1183949266_img_1073.jpg

pic 2

1183949539_img_1074.jpg

pic 3

1183949808_img_1075.jpg

Hmmm, cant tell if it would work or not. Did the bolt pattern mount up to the engine on your gyro (the 2 mounting holes to mount it to the head)? Shit, that is almost too cheap to not try it at least. Whats the cheapest shipping you can get to 49424 in MI? Probobly sold

do you yourself need any parts I might have?

The bolt pattern did mount up to my Gyro. I just had clearance issues with the funky Gyro engine and sold it before I could get it figured out.

Shipping would be $10 to 15, I would guess. I think I paid 13 to get it shipped to me.

I don't have any parts needs right now, but thanks for the offer. If you're interested, shoot me an email and I can give you my paypal.

Huffy--

Do you have any titled frames hanging around?

$10 plus shipping now. Help me help you.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account