Puch parts lot $60 shipped

all 3 intakes are 12mm round port, one is ground down on the outside of the carb side another has an oil injection port that can be used or sealed off.

2 carbs are 14mm, the other is 12mm. I'm missing the needle one one of them, If I find it I'll throw it in. One of the tickler buttons is detached.

1181103874_img_1422.jpg

Re: Puch parts lot $60 shipped

I hate ebay.

put together a working 14mm carb for me and if possible any spare jets

Is this for everything in the picture? Now, before I have had problems with shipping times. Please tell me how long it would take. I am fine with the time as long as someone tells me

Send me an email. Will you take $50 shipped if so, how do I pay

Thanks!

Kev

I have the other choke pull that isnt shown. I've used all 3 of the carbs in the last month. they all need to be cleaned.

one of them developed a fuel leakage issue the last time I used it, but probably just tank rust on the needle.

paypal zane.fischer@comcast.net firm on the price

I'm broke(stupid moby...), so it couldnt be shipped till funds transfer to my bank account. you can have my number for status reports if neccesary.

I'll throw in a rear sprocket too.

I'd hit you up for a working 14 if Kev and Ryan hadn't already propositioned you. Just out of curiosity and ignorance, can you run a 14mm on a 12mm intake?

How are the handle bars? Are the rusty? Are those Magnum ones?

kev

You can run a 14 on a 12. its not ideal, but it'd work.

2 magnum handle bars and a kromag. What little rust there is will come off with steel wool.

Evertyhing pictured, a sprocket, AND the right side brake perch shipped to your door for $60.

ಠ_ಠ Jon Folks ಠ_ಠ /

How much for the Kromag handlebars + shipping to 61801? You can email me if you like.

Ok, I will take it. Can I PayPal

Kev

yes paypal away kev.

Ok, it is sent. Please ship as soon as you can.

Thanks!

neat-o. will be shipped as soon as the funds hit my bank account.

Cool. Thanks. Please keep me posted on what is going on. As I said, in the past, I havent had real great luck!

Thanks!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account