Re: PUCH SEAT WANTED

Mr. Duncan /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Stay tuned man, I will be having a jig CNC cut to go into small scale production of a cafe racer seat on the 18th that I have designed to to mount perfectly on a aluminum TIG welded frame. (at seat post bolt mounts and rear luggage rack mounts) I know you may be anxious but these will be the best seats ever made for a Puch maxi, and no I don't have a problem boasting... Materials for the seat include a honeycomb matrix substrate for the base, a vacuum formed shell and aluminum frame all with interest in saving weight. I get mine first, Smitty and Dan at 1977 are next, but if you are willing to wait I can put you next in line. I would expect the costs to be in the ballpark of $125 for black and upwards with options like paint matching and custom pinstriping (gold leaf on mine!) I can't wait to drop these on the community!

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account