PUCH SEAT WANTED

I need a puch seat, a long style or double style if it will fit my maxi. Willing to pay decent money for a decent seat.

Re: PUCH SEAT WANTED

I have a single seat I'll sell for $20 plus shipping. They sell those long seats all over, (I got mine at 1977) but mine was almost $70.

Thanks, i already have a single. I looked on 1977 but they are sold out. Still looking !

Andrew

help?

Call BJ at Handybikes. (614) 299-0550

Nightly beg for a puch big seat bump?

Help. Have cash..

Dude. This blows. Im looking for a freaking puch seat, and im not cheap! WTF?

Throw a fellow a bone here?

ill sell you one shipped for $75 and i take paypal

look at caitlins profile and scroll to the bottom,its just like that one,brand new and it says puch on the back

I'll take 35 shipped for this one, the only rip it has is the one you see in the pic (rip is about 3" long) Its a dual mount seat

1181495608_mopeds_028.jpg

Stay tuned man, I will be having a jig CNC cut to go into small scale production of a cafe racer seat on the 18th that I have designed to to mount perfectly on a aluminum TIG welded frame. (at seat post bolt mounts and rear luggage rack mounts) I know you may be anxious but these will be the best seats ever made for a Puch maxi, and no I don't have a problem boasting... Materials for the seat include a honeycomb matrix substrate for the base, a vacuum formed shell and aluminum frame all with interest in saving weight. I get mine first, Smitty and Dan at 1977 are next, but if you are willing to wait I can put you next in line. I would expect the costs to be in the ballpark of $125 for black and upwards with options like paint matching and custom pinstriping (gold leaf on mine!) I can't wait to drop these on the community!

Lee is it a new seat, half or full? I cannot see from the pic on Caitlin's pic what it is, sorry.

Andrew

its not super long,its the length of the rack.its new in the plastic.you can get it from 50cc for a little over $50 but youre going to pay $50 in shipping and have to wait up to a month.if you paypal me tonight or early enough tomorrow ill get it in the mail tomorrow and youll get it in 2-3 days priority mail.

if your want it paypal $75 to wastetheclock@gmail.com and ill get it out to you

1181537669_6341.jpg
« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account