mb5 for sale

http://richmond.craigslist.org/mcy/341667658.html

uni filter and clubmans.

it runs good and i need money

Re: mb5 for sale

omg, i'd buy that from ya if i lived alot closer.

hows that puch magnum coming along?

its done other than tuning,ill get some pics up soon

Would you take 400 for it and would you ship to louisville ky(And for how much). Don't say im crazy im tryin to help you man i've wanted an Mb5.

Matt Scout The Scouting Dcon /

400 + shipping for a bike, plus he has to do the leg work to ship it out to you? Sorry mate, but you are crazy.

dude what the fuck is wrong with you?id be getting$150 for the bike when im asking twice what you offered minus shipping.

Hey you can't blame me for tryin. And for the record i would give at least 400 for the bike and i would pay the shipping. Not 400 for the bike and shipping. I've just got about 400 in my mopedfund right now.

Dumbass, thoose bikes go for over a thousand, you think he would sell it to you for $400 shipped? HAHHAHAHA

Matt Scout The Scouting Dcon /

Then save up until you have 1000 in your moped fund and can bid max on a MB5 or make someone a reasonable offer.

And as far as shipping goes, you're looking about about 150-200 bucks just for shipping. Be patient and save up, that's the ticket!

the way i see it is i dont haggle people and i dont expect to get haggled.850 is my fair price im not going to say 1000 so i have room to come down,yeah id like to have 1000 but the bike is worth 850.

What kind of kickstand is that?

That MB5 is sweet. It's easily worth what lee's asking for it.

its a side stand.i have the original center stand as well

He's 14 .......

not a bad bike. how many miles are on it? does the speedo/odo work? what year is it? (assuming 1982), and where are you located?

Do you still have the Tecno race pipe for this, or did you end up cutting it/selling it?

its now a puch pipe,it looks sweet but i dont know how good its going to work.

the bike is sold

So what if im 14. I was just kidding around with that offer. Jesus don't be a jerk.

And im not a dumbass i know what the bike is worth.

I know its worth what you asked for. Sorry I offended you.

is this thing still around?? email me insanepartyguy@gmail.com

thanks

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account