1980 Puch 3-WHEELED!!! CL Minneapolis

I think this just might be the coolest $1000 moped in the entire world . . . .

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/mcy/342393759.html

1180818170_puch.jpg

Re: 1980 Puch 3-WHEELED!!! CL Minneapolis

Gah, amazing and amazingly dangerous, I personally don't trust any 3 wheel'er!

NailheadRocketman /

Already been posted, but if it's got tank rust, they can keep it. I'm done with Puchs and their pinholes.

Paul

NailheadRocketman /

By the way, did you get a new bike yet? Stop into Bluecat Garage and see what they have, they never advertise. They always have Puchs or some other bikes around, but no Mobys. The owner hates the bearings and the crappy electrical system they have.

Paul

Hi Paul,

Hey, I've been calling BlueCat every couple of weeks. Those guys are so nice. As of yet they haven't had anything, but Ryan told me to call next week.

April

that right there is the nicest puch trike they make. it has a good 2 speed and the rear differential with the mag wheels. about as good as it gets, very rare and well worth the 1000$ asking price even if the engine is broken.

NailheadRocketman /

Just as long as the tank is clean

right, but I would buy that one even if tank is bad...trike kit could be put on a refurbished frame....the guy says it runs well...I know beware of "ran when parked"!

puch tanks are easy to clean and yeah worst case scenario that whole rear section just bolts onto any puch frame.

It runs, the tanks not rusty & it's now mine :)

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account