1976 Puch Maxi S $300 in Hartford, CT area

the puch has a rusty tank and it never ran to its full potential. it now needs the carb/intake put back on, and the right throttle/break handle reassembled, also last i remember the rear lights do not work, it may need rewiring. the carb may need to be rejetted. front headlight works. i bought it from a friend last fall. it has spark.

i am also throwing in a bunch of extra puch parts from my other moped that is left over. i completely re-did one of my puch mopeds and now i basicly have a whole bunch of spare parts from it laying around. some of the parts include: 2 carbs(not complete), intakes, front fender, sidecovers (with original pump), horns, light lens’, a mint seat, original tool pouch, extra tire/tube, ect.

you should get this thing to its original condition easily if you have previous experience with puchs. i would restore this myself but i am going to college and am going to be busy doing things for now that will prevent me from continuing my hobby. i will always be a moped lover at heart but i need to get rid of this project.

email me with any questions at nmklop96@yahoo.com

Re: 1976 Puch Maxi S $300 in Hartford, CT area

Any interest in trading the Puch for my Yankee Pedlers and $100?

https://www.mopedarmy.com/forums/discuss/2/127168/127168/

Let me know.

Thanks,

Erik

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account