Looking for Titled moped in NJ

Hi all, I just signed up here, I am looking to get back into pedding. I used to ride a Puch Maxi many years ago which I had got to run after years of stagnation. I now would like to find a running moped for a reasonable $. I am not looking for any high end expensive types. Just something solid that will get me around, but preferably will go at least 30 MPH. I live in Bergen County NJ so I'd prefer something local, but will travel up to an hour. (I hate driving).

I was thinking about that Rigid Puch but I see that it's sold now. Does anyone have any other offers?

Re: Looking for Titled moped in NJ

Thanks, but it's a little too young for me.

i have an 05 ttlx

I just got back from buying a burgundy 80 Puch Maxi Deluxe from a kid in Long Branch (craigslist). It runs, but has some rust and lights don't work, seat is a bit torn. A wire got cut in my trunk but so far it still works with duct tape. I paid 250. I'm in love with it already even though it's rather filthy.

See Ya Moped Army /

I hope it has a title.

I have a 1992 Tomos Golden Bullett TTLX. New Jersey title.

It is being prepped right now to be sold. About 3500 miles. Stock exhaust. Nice bike.

Work being done:

clutch/ trans

oil injection

headlight

1180900721_2b_1.jpg

thats not a 92 thats a 01

of course it has a Title.

HAHA samz right

a bullet looks totally different from that, next time use your own pics. don't borrow someone elses

I have never done this before. I have a collection of pics. Must have clicked on the wrong one.. Honest mistake. Will try again. Thanks for letting me know.

this should be the correct photo

1180981112_6f_12.jpg

your kidding! long branch? shit. lol i live in LB and i have been looking for mopeds around here lol. i guess one just slipped by me lol Great find tho!

-Ryan-Alaska-

Yo chappy81 how much do you want for that 92 and 01?

About $500 for the '92.

The earlier photo of the '01 was my error. The second photo is the '92. I have a whole group of moped photos and I clicked on the wrong one.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account