Re: Honda Express and PA50II Parts for Sale

Capt. Walter J. Spinelli /

Hi,

I have a Urban Express NU 50 I need a carb the one I have # is PA 13E ATK7/ Do you have one?

Hi! I'm looking for a gas tank for a hobbit that is in nice shape. Let me know. Thanks

--Hank

looking for left side mirror (looks over drivers left shoulder) and right pedal (crank not needed) for a 1980 honda PA 50 II

Is this still needed?

Hi

I have a 1982 PA50II, and need a specific speedometer cable{square metal ends,longer cable than PA50)...might you be able to assist me?

THx

jon,

i sent you $7 for the pedaL in february

you said you would return the $7 in march.

WHERE IS MY MONEY?

Hi,

I'm looking for the headlight assembly for either a PA50 or an Express, preferably the PA50. Do you happen to have the part still, and if so, how much would you let it go for? Also, do you happen to have any decent brake cables and brake levers? Thanks.

Looking for a rear basket that would fit an '83 Express NC50

I'm in need of the left hand crank arm for a hobbit please email me if you have one.

Thanks, Jamison

I'm looking for a rear tail lens or complete tail light unit, a working 6v headlight, a front basket, working oil pump for my 1978 nc50 express. I'd also be interested in your rear rack, fender struts if the chrome is in good shape. Let me know. Thanks bob nsbrakemanbob@adelphia.net

hi, i'm looking for a throttle cable for my pa50ii. do you have one?

This thread is quite old, doubt that there are any parts left. Anyways, you can keep the outer cable shell and replace the inner cable with bicycle cable and cut to length. Buy a custom bicycle cable kit and make your own. Honda may have this cable for about $15 or less if ya check

thanks, i went to the local honda dealer and ordered one.

I need the front hand brake cable, thanks.

Honda Express and PA50II Parts for Sale

I need a throttle cable do you have a good working one with the bendy elbo thing that goes into the throttle assembly? If so how much do you want for it?

Honda Express and PA50II Parts for Sale

if you have the floorboards for an 82 pa50 h under 20 + shipping thanks

im sure im a little late on this, but if you happen to have the air filter box for a 78 express id love to buy it from you. let me know. thanks//dustin

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account